Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We have news.....!!

So I also have another excuse for my absence in the blogging world!

In case all that didn't give it away.....We're going to have a baby! We are so excited! We let our families know over Thanksgiving break, and now we've officially been to the doctor. I guess the rest of the world can figure it out. We are nine weeks along, (I've been sick for days!) but we'll keep you posted on the details!






14 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats, Tiff! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Neal said...

No way! That's awesome! Congratulations--you'll be great parents.

The Guymon Family said...

Tiff! I am so excited for you!! So,,,maybe you will have the first boy on the Richins side of the fam,,,!! ( or if it is a girl,,,a name starting with something other than an A...Anna, Amani, Audrey~ no wonder my Dad doesn't know who is who!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so much fun!! I can't freaking wait. Aaaah!! You guys are so cool, I miss you!! If you need anything let me know and keep blogging!!!! We need updates! :)

Kim said...

Yay Tiff!!!! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!! You will be love being a mom!

the nice one said...

congrats girly!!

Lauri said...

HOORAY!!!!! That is awesome news! Congrats!!! :)

Robin and Stephenie said...

it is so much fun! :) congrats! when are you due? oh and I if you want check out baby center.com it is so much fun they send you emails about how your baby is growing and about how big they are. I loved it.

Dave, Trista, and Amani said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't text me or something! Connie is right though, either a boy or a girl with a name starting with A! :) You will have to keep me updated on everything! Yay! I am so excited for you!!!!!

The Feely Crew said...

YAY!!! Congrats! You are going to have the most hilarious kid ever. I can't wait to read all the posts about the silly things your kid is going to say. YAY!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the two of you! Congratulations!

Melissa R

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That really is so awesome. Bailey says you are pretty sick, I'm sorry. I was too but I'm sure you know it gets better. Congrats again!

Barker Family said...

Congrats!! I hope you get feeling better. Being sick is the worse, but its all worth it in the end. Good luck with everything.

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

This is my blog now!