Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family Bowling Night

Oh the good times we have when the family gets together! 
We went to eat at Chili's in Logan and then went bowling at Logan Lanes!  Thanks Aunt Alicia for making such a great family night!







The three amigos...all three of them folding their arms....and they didn't even plan it!


Our child was once dressed, but it was way too warm in the bowling alley....


Go daddy.....


Just chillin with Layne.....waiting their turn


Nice work Mom!


See....he was dressed!

Hope we can do it again sometime! 

3 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

look like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I'm up for another weekend any time. Valentines day at our house is a family affair (it's too hard to get babysitters for that day anyways) so if you want to do something over that weekend (it's also pres weekend). But really we're pretty flexible. Give me a weekend you want to come and I'll start planning on my end.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICS! I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD GOOD TIME IN VEGAS!

Melissa!

Theradlife said...

bowling! where are the neon lights!