Saturday, March 13, 2010

ALREADY?!

Bentley is almost 8 months old and he stands up on the furniture.  He is into everything he can reach.  He crawls up the step to get into the kitchen, and he finds everything on the floor.  I knew he would grow up, but I thought I had at least a year to get the house "baby" proof....Bentley isn't afraid to hurry it along.
This is where I start....

Excuse me?  Can I use this?

Thanks!

I would also like to use that?  I just have to reach it?

I wonder what's in here?

Let's find out!

3 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

Tiffany!!! Make an excuse for me to babysit Bentley. He is seriously the cutest little boy EVERRR. For reals make an excuse.

Deidra Smith said...

Nothing is sacred now! Watch the toilet bowl;) At least with the first one you can close the door. By the time you have two, good luck getting the first one to ever close the door

Lauri said...

Adorable little guy!! :) I hear boys are very curious and get into everything. LOL.
I love seeing pics of Bentley and keeping in touch with you! So fun!